Klarna Pay In 3 From Merritts For Hair
We now offer a flexible way to pay for your Merritts for Hair goods!
We are pleased to offer Klarna Pay in 3 on our website, which allows you to split your payment in 3, only paying a third of the total price of your order upon checkout.
How Does Klarna Pay In 3 Work?
It couldn’t be simpler to use Klarna Pay in 3 when shopping with Merritts For Hair.
- Shop as you normally would, adding any products you’re interested into your cart.
- Once you have selected everything you want to purchase, head to the checkout, enter your delivery details and go through to payment.
- When on the payment page, be sure to select the ‘Klarna Pay in 3’ option.
- Follow the onscreen instructions and apply for finance via the Klarna website.
- Payment will be taken for the first instalment upon completion of the order, with the following two repayments taken 30 and 60 days after the first payment is taken.
In most cases, using Klarna Pay in 3 will see the cost divided by three, and you will pay in three separate instalments. Although it’s worth noting that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases though, so be sure to double-check the total for each month when applying with Klarna.
Why Use Klarna?
You may be wondering, why should I use Klarna finance?
- You can split the payment across 60 days, interest-free, with no hidden charges.
- You get flexibility on paying for your items, you only pay the first instalment at checkout, and pay the next two instalments 30 and 60 days after the initial payment.
- Payment is taken automatically, so you don’t need to worry about being charged for late payment.
Got any more questions about Klarna and how to use it? Feel free to contact our friendly experts today who are on hand to give you all of the guidance you need prior to using Klarna finance.
Full terms and conditions are available on Klarna's website.
Please spend responsibly. Borrowing more than you can afford could seriously affect your financial status. Make sure you can afford your monthly repayment on time.
Previously bought this from my local hairdresser but I ran out of it. It lasted ages and is brilliant. There really are no knots after using this. My hair is highlighted so can be quite dry but this makes it manageable
Great product and brand. Love it
Great product and excellent brand
Does what it says. My hairdresser recommended this product ovet a year ago & I see it is growing in demand. The 50ml is defo value for money
Once again, another product recommended by my hairdresser. Gives the right amount of hold for my hair, especially being more softer. And it does last a while
Best hair straighteners I've ever had, including GHD
Brilliant product. - recommended
We love Evo! From the funny descriptions on the bottle, to the large bottles, amazing scent and super consistency. Always a favourite!
Really good products, the shampoo is very soapy, so you dont need a lot. The hair feels smooth and the scalp feels very fresh and clean after the wash. definitely will buy it again.
Good stuff. Happy to find this brand and will definitely buy it again.